THE VENETIAN® MACAO
In August 2007, we opened The Venetian® Macao, our anchor property on Cotai, located approximately three kilometres from the Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal. The Venetian Macao includes approximately 376,000 square feet of gaming areas spread across exclusive VIP rooms and an expansive mass market gaming floor.
In addition to gaming facilities, The Venetian Macao features:
- A 39-floor, five-star hotel tower with 3,000 suites
- 64 Paiza suites, some of which include private massage rooms, gyms, pools, and media/karaoke rooms
- A broad selection of entertainment options and amenities
- Approximately 1 million square feet of retail and dining areas at Shoppes at Venetian, with restaurants and shops set along streetscapes reminiscent of historical Venice, complete with three canals, each featuring gondola rides
- Asia’s first TAIVEXMALO Day Hospital, a more than 40,000-square-foot medical facility owned and managed by Pacific Health Care Limited.
- A convention centre and meeting room complex of approximately 1.2 million square feet
- The 15,000-seat Cotai Arena, which hosts a wide range of entertainment and sporting events
- The 1,800-seat luxury Venetian Theatre